Hello I am Daniel Desmond and this is my story:
I was employee number one or site lead and hired to lead the launch of Quantcast’s European Head Quarters in Dublin in 2012. Quantcast is the worlds largest Audience Measurement and Real Time Advertising Company.During my time with Quantcast I grew the business to 28 people including managing and scaling the Inside Sales team, Client Services, Ad Operations, Recruitment. I delivered 100% QoQ revenue growth over 5 quarters which resulted in projected revenues of $4million per year.
Before joining Quantcast I was Head of Sales for Tradedoubler Europe’s largest affiliate marketing network with offices in 18 countries across Europe. Tradedoubler worked with Aer Lingus, Dell, eBookers and some of the clients I was responsible for on-boarding were Lenovo, Hostelworld, Argus Car Hire,
In 2008 I co-founded a travel technology company called Travel Affiliate. Travel Affiliate was selected as one of Enterprise Ireland’s High Potential Start Up Companies and in 2009 and at the tender age of 25 I built up a property portfolio worth 5 million euro which I still own and manage.
“Get it Done”
I know what it takes to help build your sales organisation and help your scale your business internationally.
My Business Credentials:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Management, Irish Management Institute
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and PR, Fitzwilliam Institute
- Diploma in Personal and Executive Business Coaching, Irish Life Coach Institute
- Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Irish Institute of NLP
- Internet Growth Acceleration Program, Enterprise Ireland
Certification from the following bodies